Tuesday, February 10, 2009

emancipation of me.

Changes in character like that of night and day..manipulative tongue preceded that of his word ..
Chasing illusions of trust and warmth; im cold now. Tasting the death of my emotions in the deluded infactuations cornered in hallucinations floats my lifeless image suspended in emptiness.
Blank. White noise.
Debauchery and indulgence coupled with emptiness and wrath mask my soul. I carve a smile on it to make it look real while my soul wanders into a place where there are no bounderies.
Freedom is a state of mind.
Floating..trying to get a grip of assurance..falling…not freely but bound by the society.
I want to see the white light; the exaggerated state of euphoria..take me there..offer me the world before I blink I want to live.
Crawling past pain into torture im starting to enjoy this. Masochism is therapeutic. Narcissism pulled me through.
We come alone we leave alone. Everything in between is transient.

1 comment:

Pradhyum Reddy said...

Very nice. Don't scare me but.
Chasing illusions of trust and warmth; im cold now.

i like this.


:( , cheesecake from that cutey yesterday pakka made you feel warm so then how your cold, bleeeeedy indecisive.