Thursday, June 4, 2009

strangling the life out of life.


Wrestling with the idea that deviation from the normal is good but what good is deviation when the society does not accept it instead you get shoved into bitterness and self contempt. My thoughts maybe clear but my words are produced in a clumsy disharmony and in monotonous repetition of subjects that continue to bother. Experience has taught me that running away is of no good cos when u run what u find at the end of the tunnel is seldom light and plus what am I running from and what am I running to?
People think they have me figured out…how is that when I myself am half perceived. Some think my unpredictability is predictable and some think its insane and ive taken the form of a shape shifter. I am a shape shifter I am shaped by the opinions of every single person; no two peoples being the same. We like things that seem ordained with the laws of nature and our own desires to an extent and anything that defies that is abnormal. I don’t think others could pacify me in times of need neither can I pacify anyone in their time of need because we all suffer from residues of past apprehensions.
In this normality or abnormality however one sees it what keeps me going and grounded are memories. Memories of a happy time, memories of pain and longing, memories of fear that lurked within for years and that defines my life and how well it is lived without any boundaries of judgments.

6 comments:

Kamal said...

My comment is... why no comments?
Time to be yourself Ms. Gump?

the bright eclipse said...

i kinda like ure idea of goin around the subject..as a matter of fact..i follow it to some extent too..!
how others may see it..no matter, i c it as a means 2 emphasize on what we believe!
cheers!

Words to the world said...

U r Really a Crazy one i have seen on blogs.u got alot of Question in ur head.how can u be comfortable with so many questions in ur mind.i have a suggestion for u Avoid thinking so much abt anything dear..just be bindas ;)

Words to the world said...

I have one compliment too ..the way u express ur thoughts is really good. jzt go on.

smile always :)
Arjun

saahith said...

hmmm.... another vent of an excruciatingly philosophical traumatization....

Shrey said...

Its amazing..!!
i never knew dis..u 've got such ideas..
well i guess, each of us tries to define himself as what u 've done..but actually they are always on d other side.
I suggest, u start writin more frequently coz d work is just too good !